Advantages of Double Deep Pallet Racking includes:
- Cost-effective racking configuration
- Increased storage density - around 30-40% offering better selectivity
- Efficient use of floor space with a good aisle/shelving ratio
- Similar products are kept in line together by storing two pallets deep
- Increased storage capacity compared with Selective Racking
- Easily relocated and easily converted to/from single deep system.
Disadvantages of Double Deep Pallet Racking includes:
- LIFO inventory management.
- Special trucks / pallet handling equipment is required.
- Reduced access to SKUs.
Double Deep Pallet Racking is extensively used in Cold storage, Paper, F&B, Manufacturing, Distribution centers and dry store industries.
We can provide you with the best designed Double Deep Pallet Racking in UAE and GCC, ideal for commercial as well as industrial warehouse storage and material handling. With years of knowledge and experience in manufacturing racking systems , we have a variety of warehouse storage systems that perfectly meets your requirements at competitive price.