TSSC provides an innovative and unique curtain wall stick system for building facades and represents ALUSTET in the Middle East market.
ALUSTET is the highly sought next generation curtain wall system based on a radically new concept, protected by several patents worldwide.
The major characteristics of the curtain wall stick system are:
1. For the construction of a façade with different cladding and glazing materials, the framing of the curtain wall is the same and one aluminum profile is used for mounting the glazing and cladding panels on the framing.
2. The vertical mullions and horizontal transoms are the same for any type of façade regardless the façade complexity and material diversity.
3. Mullions and transoms are connected with “T” shape connection cleats creating rigid cross joints thereby upgrading the structural behavior of the façade.
4. The cross section of the mounting profiles provides a secure Parametric fixing of the panels on the curtain wall framing.
5. Thermal insulation can be achieved by replacing the aluminum sash frame of the vision glass with a PVC channel profile.